Share This Article
Embracing all that is wonderful about winter in the Winelands, Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards will be offering a cosier version of its Rotisserie lunch and Harvest table during weekdays in winter.
Starting from Wednesday, 25 May, guests are invited to sit down to a family style offering that offers a choice between:
- Soup of the day (vegetarian) with farm-baked bread. R65 per person
- Dish of the Day – Choose from our selection of hearty winter options:
- The famous Leopard’s Leap Rotisserie Pork Belly, succulent and tasty with a crispy crackling and sauce on the side. R95
- Slow roasted Karoo Lamb Neck brimming with flavour. R125
- Fish of the day, sustainable choice with seasonal sides from the garden. R95
- Home-made pasta of the day (vegetarian). R75
- Daily open sourdough sandwich topped with something delectable from the rotisserie. R75
- Something Sweet
A selection of tempting mini desserts, or a warming sweet bake, ranging from R20 – R55 will make you forget all about that summer figure!
- Wine for Winter
The selection of Leopard’s Leap as well as Culinaria Collection wines will be available at tasting room prices.
Join the Leopard’s Leap team and warm up with a winter’s interpretation of its popular food offering on a Wednesday and Thursday, while the normal Rotisserie and Harvest table format will feature from Friday to Sunday.