Share This Article
Bokomo’s premium muesli brand, Nature’s Source, is introducing a new, convenient and resealable pack in a sleek, modern design for added freshness and appeal. The pack not only looks great but locks in freshness, offering delicious crunch for longer.
Made with the finest ingredients, Nature’s Source Muesli is a satisfying and indulgent breakfast option for those looking for a balanced approach to life. It caters for all preferences and is ideal for those who seek a luxurious moment to start their day.
Nature’s Source Muesli is available in three clearly differentiated ranges, each offering their own flavour variations, including the Crunch range (Muesli Crunch, Crispy Crunch, Nutzy Crunch and African Sunrise), Luxury range (Tropical Cluster, Toasted Nut and Strawberry & Yoghurt) and Benefit range (Swiss Muesli and Four Seeds).
The Crunch range is available in 750g or 1kg packs, while the Luxury and Benefit ranges are only available in 750g. They have a shelf life of 9-12 months depending on the range and flavour variants.
Feel inspired to #WakeUp2NaturesSource with the following combinations for an interesting breakfast offering or as a mid-morning snack:
- Cut up some fresh fruit and add to your muesli for some extra sweetness.
- Opt for dried fruit instead of fresh fruit for a chewier, slightly sweeter texture or soak dried fruit in Rooibos tea for a taste sensation.
- Soak your muesli in milk/yoghurt in the refrigerator overnight for a softer morning breakfast cereal.
- Mix your favourite muesli with hot milk for a comforting winter warmer.
- For a lactose-free breakfast, serve muesli with your favourite fruit juice instead of milk/yoghurt or soak overnight in fruit juice.
The Crunch, Luxury and Benefit Muesli ranges will be available in the new look, resealable ziplock pack nationwide from March 2016 and will retail from R39.99 to R54.99 depending on the product.
For more information on Nature’s Source visit http://www.bokomo.co.za/.