Share This Article
Norval Foundation will be hosting a night of world-class jazz by New York-based Sirius String Quartet on Sunday 4 November 2018 in Gallery 8. This internationally acclaimed performance, with the option of a three-course dinner before the show at The Skotnes Restaurant, forms part of the Norval Foundation Concert Programme.
Combining an exhilarating repertoire with improvisational fire, these performer-composers impress with precision, soul and raw energy rarely witnessed on stage. The quartet’s forward-thinking approach showcases its vast genre-defying abilities.
Since their debut concert at the original Knitting Factory in New York City, Sirius has played some of the most important venues in the world, including Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall, the Beijing Music Festival, the Cologne Music Triennale, Stuttgart Jazz, Musique Actuelle in Canada and the Taichung JazzFest – Taiwan’s biggest jazz event.
– Tickets cost R500 for the show, including dinner
– Tickets cost R200 for the show only, excluding dinner
– Dinner commences at 18:00 sharp, and the show starts at 20:30
– General Members and Art Club Members receive 10% discount on dinner ticket
– All tickets are inclusive of admission to the galleries which can be enjoyed from 17:00
– Or Click https://bit.ly/2Oesyni to book a spot