Share This Article
Enviro: The leading sparkling water maker environmental brand receives Global Carbon Footprint Certification and will start labeling its Sparkling Water Makers to better inform consumers on sustainable choices
SodaStream has been leading by example on the environmental front and saving single-use plastic waste by offering consumers a new sustainable way to drink. Carbon transparency is a further extension of SodaStream’s commitment to the planet.
The Carbon Trust is an independent and expert guide to Net Zero, bringing purpose led, vital expertise from the climate change frontline. The Carbon Trust has pioneered decarbonisation for more than 20 years for businesses, governments and organizations around the world. As part of this, the Carbon Trust measures and certifies the environmental footprint of organizations, supply chains and products.
SodaStream achieved the Carbon Trust Reducing Carbon product carbon footprint label which is a visual symbol of its actual footprint reduction achievements.
This certification also serves as a pledge to the future, as the use of the Carbon Reduction Label requires re-certification every two years, where it must be demonstrated that the Product Carbon Footprint of a certified product or service continues to reduce.
Christmas is a time for glamour and glitz. Decadence is in abundance and entertaining is what the season is about. So what better to add some fizz to the season than SodaStream? Fizz makes drinks fun and fun is what we need.
Your secret ingredient for the perfect holiday cocktail… experiment with some of these.
Better for you; better for the planet:
– Transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water in seconds; by making ordinary tap water fun and exciting to drink, SodaStream helps you drink more water – 43% more according to research.
– Instant gratification and living life on-demand is easy when SodaStream delivers your favourite flavours at the touch of a button.
– Convenience is king; you can make the perfect sparkling drink for YOUR taste buds in the comfort of your home.
– Great taste with a wide range of exciting flavours; and you can play with your own mixes.
– Save your cash; Sodastream is real value for money at only R3.33 per litre of sparkling water and each bottle can be used to make nine litres.
– Not only are you saving money, you’re also saving the environment; one SodaStream bottle replaces 5 070 bottles (an average family over 3 years). Every SodaStream bottle works toward eliminating thousands of single-use plastic bottles and keeps our planet healthier and cleaner for everyone. Skip the packaging and a trip to the store with SodaStream.
Bring the Bubbles: It’s time to get creative and have some fun:
Play: Unbox your beauty. Mix it up, make it tempting, have some fun, get the kids involved; produce your own magic masterpieces. In need of inspiration? Beat these.
Press: Show us the fizz. You can make your fizzy drink with just a click of a button. With SodaStream you get to decide how your water sparkles. Press the button.
SodaStream is always experimenting and adding fun and popular options to the flavour lineup. They also want to be better for you and the planet, offering you sugar-free choices and less plastic waste. SodaStream is not just a sparkling water company; it’s a truly holistic way of life. And now that you know, there’s every reason to adopt this healthy, fun, convenient and friendly approach to hydration.
And you’ll be doing good:
PepsiCo is using 50% recycled content in its plastic packaging and scaling the SodaStream business globally, an innovative platform that almost entirely eliminates the need for beverage packaging, part of the brand’s effort to help consumers avoid more than 200 billion plastic bottles by 2030